Chacka Makes a Statement Restructuring PPC Program for Fashion Jewelry Outlet, Lia Sophia
Lia Sophia, an online fashion jewelry destination outlet, known for their high-quality and trendy collections, partnered with Chacka Marketing to efficiently expand their paid search program and increase profit share.
- Increase sales while maintaining a 2:1 ROI.
- Creatively leverage their multi-million visitor remarketing lists to grow sales.
- Following Chacka’s best practices, the team restructured the pay-per-click (PPC) program, separating campaigns by match type. This approach allowed the team to properly fund keywords with the greatest propensity to convert.
- Expand keyword coverage around top-converting products; create keyword parity across channels.
- A/B split test remarketing assets to aide in improving click-through rate (CTR) and quality score.
- Within the first two weeks of the account restructure, conversion & revenue volume improved by 35%, while achieving the target 2:1 ROI.
- Aggregately, in the 4 weeks following the first phase of the restructure, revenue improved 68% and ROI was 11% higher than goal.
- By building out new products and implementing match type separation, the Chacka team expanded the keyword bank by 503%.
With expert strategic planning, Chacka helped us not only meet our goal, but exceed it during a transitional period in our PPC program. Through the restructure, we were able to reinvest back into our digital program to grow our business to unexpected heights.
– Brandon Cook, Director of Digital Marketing, Lia Sophia